What is web?
let’s talk about web
Web is the service to give shelter and support to your website on the internet or it is a space which you need that storage or space comes in the form of servers and also, is just a home for your website
For example – when you want to start a business in the real world you need a physical location to keep and sell your products right like a store the same as you need a physical space for an online business to the files and codes that make up your website take up space.
How did webwork?
Web provider companies that rent out their services and technologies to host websites on the internet.
Getting is quite similar to renting land and service providers are landlords. when company hosts your site,
users can access & see it by typing in your web address (URL) or in their browser. After that, the visitor directly connects to the server.
then, the server shows up your website to your visitor by sending that data that you store on .
How to choose the right web?
There is a number of web providers available in the world such as Bluehost, GoDaddy, Namecheap, siteground, big rock, etc but which one would be right for your business, ask some questions to yourself which I share below :
- First, look out your motive to make a website like as what type of website you want to create
- for instance, a news website, a blog or an e-commerce portal, etc because by deciding this you will estimate how much web traffic you expect on your website
After this, you will determine your plan requirements of following
- price of plans(budget): you’ll need to be extra keen on the price point this shows how the vendor compares to the markets average both locally and internationally
- storage space(memory)
How to buy web?
How to know which webto best for you and your location?
Go to sites and looking for below features:
- performance: it greatly contributes to the success of your site so it’s important that you keep an eye on speed and uptime guarantee of the web host
- security protection: it is also critical information online you should keep always be a top priority for the web host giving you
- protection from physical and software vicious attacks from viruses and hackers
- Backups and free SSL certificate: because in 2018 Google announced that websites without SSL certificates will be considered unsafe
- Support: support agents are available 24/7 or not, with email and live chat.
- Mobile Access–due to this you can access your control panel from your mobile phone anywhere.
- Customers reviews– it will help to build your trust or reputation of the company and you can also find how old it is in the market (age of company ) or how many clients have till the present year.
What types areare available?
There are several types of but only four major
shared account that shares space and resources with multiple other websites on the same server.
Best suited for a beginner blog or a small business than shared is a good choice for you.in share most popular plans along with most people in the world
- No complex setup process
- more than one website on the same server.
- the full performance or server control is not in your hands.
- your website to slow down due to the overload of another shared website.
A virtual private server separates a server into virtual servers, where each website is hosted on their own allocated server, but they’re sharing a main server with some other users.
VPS provides root access to virtual space and a well-secured environment. The CPU time and memory are still shared by others.
- secured environment
- More powerful
- Limited ability to handle high traffic levels
- performance affected by other sites on the server
Dedicated gives you fully controlled one physical server from a company that’s devoted entirely to a single client.
dedicated is also very powerful because it belongs to you only no one shares and controlled on this without you so you can run and install any software you wish to.
All the resources controlled under the customer.
- Full access server
- Good performance
- Higher responsibility
A group of servers (called a cloud) work together to host a bundle of websites.it boosts its power from various resources which making sure you never have any downtime.
Cloud is often considered the most trustworthy of all of the services. In this you only pay for what resources you use – nothing more or less.
Your hardware is virtual With Cloud .
- unlimited speed
- ability to handle high traffic
- confusing setup
- higher cost
There are many other web hostings some are free such as
- WordPress (free or paid)
- blogspot (free)
- reseller (paid)
- e-Commerce (paid)
- enterprise (paid)
if you are serious about your aim of website or online business then we recommended you go with one of the above-explained .
our advice is you choose shared plus plan at initial state because its good for low budget and learning.
you can change your plan or at any time.
If you want to make your own website in easy steps and start your earning and expand your business by making a own website – Click Here
Thanks for visiting our site